Here are some of the most frequently asked questions I receive. If your question does not appear in the list please feel free to reach out to me directly.
- How long will my 3D Print take to arrive?
- Raw 3D Printed orders usually take 3 to 5 business days to ship from time of purchase. Wait times can be extended in cases of high demand or fluctuation of weather (if the raw print has to be painted). Quality is important for all products, which can mean a longer wait period to ensure your order is just right. I appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Smoothed 3D Printed orders usually take 1 to 2 weeks to ship from time of purchase. Wait times can be extended in cases of high demand or fluctuation of weather (humidity increases drying times). Quality is important for all products, which can mean a longer wait period to ensure your order is just right. I appreciate your patience and understanding.
- When will the physical items be back in stock?
- 3D printing is not fast process, and smoothed orders take even longer to produce. So depending on level of order I have and the limited amount of printers I currently own, I keep items as 'Sold Out' until I can work through more of my backlog of orders. Please sign up with your email, so you can be alerted when items come back in stock and go on sale.
- I received my order, but it is incorrect/something is wrong. What do I do?
- Please send me an email with your order number, a picture of the item you received and a description of what is wrong with the order to Pmpcreationz@gmail.com. I always want to make sure you are satisfied with your order so please do not hesitate to reach out if something is wrong.
- Do you do custom work?
- I do take custom orders, but since it’s just me creating these products, wait times for your order will definitely be increased. This order will not be produced as fast as my other prints.
- Do you ship internationally?
- As of right now I do not, but I am working on it.
- Do the files come pre-split?
- Not everyone has the same size print bed so I leave it to you to slice the files to your own needs. If you really need an item sliced reach out to me and I'll see what I can do!
- Are the files life size?
- It really depends on the file, but for most weapons/handheld items are life size. I've made it extremely easy to scale these files to meet your needs.
- Can I sell the 3D prints?
- I do not allow sale of 3D prints from my files.
- Will your files fit on my printer?
- I get this question a lot and I have always said that any file can fit on any printer, you just might have to cut it into smaller pieces first. Unless you have a high build volume printer of greater than 300x300x400 mm you'll most likely have to cut some of the larger prints into smaller pieces and assemble the finished prints.
How can I stay up to date with the latest news, drops, and deals?